Alltex Provides Complete Roof Repair Services
Roof damage can be caused by many different factors including high winds, hail, heavy rains, debris, even ultraviolet rays. Whatever the cause, Alltex Roofing Systems has a solution to ensure your roof continues to protect your home and family.
Experienced Storm Damage Repair
High winds, hail, and wind driven rain, especially in the Spring, are all-too-common in Texas. When they come, homeowners can rely on Alltex Roofing Systems to help with quick, temporary repairs, working with insurance adjusters for fair and thorough settlements, and ensuring repairs are done right.
Alltex has served Texas homeowners for more than 30 years, with extensive experience in hail and wind related repairs.
Click Here to use our convenient Online Contact Form
Other roof repair services available through Alltex include:
- Repairs to dry rot decking
- Fascia Repair
- Soffit Repair
- Tree-rubbed shingle repair
- Wind blown shingle replacement
- Replace damaged attic vents and cracked plumbing stacks
- Repair leaky valleys
- Repair nail pops
- Repair chimney leaks
- Replace chimney caps and heat vent caps
Home inspectors usually include several roofing items to repaired or replaced in order to pass inspection. Alltex roofing experts can evaluate inspection reports and make repairs necessary to bring the roof up to inspection standards at fair reasonable rates.
Call on Alltex for all roof repair services, including:
- Immediate, Temporary Repairs to Damaged Roofs.
- A detailed proposal for repairing or replacing your roof.
- A checklist of items homeowners should make sure insurance adjusters don't overlook.
- Consulting with insurance adjusters during the insurance claims process.
- Help with understanding your insurance claim, and making sure you get a maximum and fair settlement.
- A full range of roofing material color and style options to make sure your roof looks great and provides top performance. Alltex has relationships with all major manufacturers, and experience in installing all types of materials, including composition, metal, wood, and flat roofing systems.
- An analysis of your attic's ventilation system, and options to optimize energy efficiency.
- A roofing system that incorporates the right materials and is installed by experienced professionals.
- A company that provides references and requires no payment until you are satisfied your roof is a product of high quality.